Adults Learn to Knit Workshops
Adults Learn to Knit Workshops are happening this October.
View the poster.
Download the flyer.
The Tasmanian Wool Centre are delighted to offer Adults Learn to Knit Workshops.
- Learn to knit
- Challenge yourself
- Interactive fun
- Make new friends
The workshop is over two weeks:
- Saturday 5 October 2019
- Saturday 19 October 2019
- 10.30am – 12.30pm.
Costs: $5 per person for two workshops.
This covers needles, yarn, and morning tea.
- Our friendly teachers will show you the basics to get you started.
- Have a go yourself. We’re here to help you.
- We’ll enjoy delicious morning tea.
- Take your project home to practice.
- Come back with your project.
- If you like, try a new stitch or make a square.
- If you’re more advanced, try something fancy!
Places are limited, so please book.
Contact Tasmanian Wool Centre
48 Church St, Ross. Tas 7209.
or call 6381 5466
Please advise if you have any dietary requirements.